- dart:core: Core functionality such as strings, numbers, collections, errors, dates, and URIs.
- dart:html: DOM manipulation for web apps (available only to web apps).
- dart:io: I/O for non-web apps.
dart:core, you must import a library before you can use it. Here's an example of importing
import 'dart:async'; import 'dart:math';
You can find more libraries using the pub.dev site.
The main site for learning and using Dart is dart.dev. Check out these pages:
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- Foreign Function Interface for interoperability with the C programming language. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]
- Basic reflection in Dart, with support for introspection and dynamic invocation. [...]
- HTML elements and other resources for web-based applications that need to interact with the browser and the DOM (Document Object Model). [...]
- A client-side key-value store with support for indexes. [...]
- Utility methods to manipulate
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Two-dimensional vector graphics with support for events and animation. [...]
- High-fidelity audio programming in the browser.
- 3D programming in the browser.
- An API for storing data in the browser that can be queried with SQL. [...]
© 2012 the Dart project authors
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License v4.0.